Do you want a trusted Acting Coach to work with you one-on-one for an audition, monologue, or project? If so, text 310.919.1086 to apply for a private session or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
One-on-one sessions are exclusively by appointment only. If this session is booked without an appointment, it will be cancelled.
Your Coaching can include:
- Acting for the Camera / Acting for Film
- Acting for the Stage (where applicable)
- Script Breakdowns
- Monologue Breakdowns
- Acting Techniques (Meisner, etc.)
- Audition Techniques
- Self-Tape Training
- Demo Reels
- Business of Acting
- anything within the field you can think of. It’s your session.
Private Coaching is Perfect for:
- New Actors Wanting to Train for Film/TV or Theatre
- Working Actors Needing to Sharpen Their Skills
- any actor that needs to stay on top of their game
What I ask from you?
- Please be prepared
- Complete brief questionnaire after booking
- Have your piece memorized when needed
- Have fun and enjoy the process!
Why Should You Buy from Markeshia Gorden Hines?
- Adjunct Professor of Acting for the Camera
- Over 10 years of Acting, Theater, Film, Directing, and Producing Experience
- Professional Actress & Acting Coach
- Appeared in commercials and projects with Disney, Travel Channel, HBO, NBC Universal, Netflix, MLG Productions, Copeland Productions, Blue Water Productions, and NAACP.
- Nationally recognized in USA Today, Courier Journal, Tallahassee Women, Shoutout Atlanta, AFIYA, Purpose Driven Magazine, Beauty Illustrated, Woman on the Rise, Tallahassee Democrat, Detroit Free Press, Gospel Clipboard, and Herald Times Reporter.
- Master of Fine Arts in Acting for Film | Bachelor of Arts in Theater
- 10x Sold-Out Theater Producer
- Founder and Creator of MLG Productions
- Director of Drama Ministry & Livestream Services